Time:3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location: CoberHill, Newlands Road, Cloughton, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO13 0AR
You are invited to join me on our Autumn weekend Yoga Holiday on the beautiful North Yorkshire Coast.
Relax, Refresh and Restore, set your intention to yourself in beautiful surroundings on the North Yorkshire coast.
A weekend of relaxing yoga, we shall be staying in an Edwardian hotel, all rooms have ensuite facilities and all meals will be provided
Dates 16 October 2020 to 18 Oct 2020
Friday- arrivals from 3pm Restorative Evening Yoga Class followed by an evening meal at 8pm
Saturday- buffet breakfast 8.30-9am Yoga 10-12 , lunch at 1pm and evening meal at 8pm
Sunday Buffet breakfast 8.30-9am Yoga 10-12 followed by a 3 course Sunday dinner. Leave by 5pm
We will be staying in an Edwardian hotel, all rooms have en suite facilities and all delicious meals are provided including tea and coffee. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds , 5 miles North of Scarborough, which you can explore.
There will be plenty of time to enjoy this beautiful area, there are walks and plenty of lovely places to visit.
I provide all the yoga mats, blankets and yoga equipment, however you are welcome to bring your own mat if you have one.
Private room £300
The price includes 3 yoga classes, 2 breakfasts, lunches, 2 evening meals and a 3 course Sunday dinner. Tea and coffee
I provide all the yoga equipment, mats, blankets, blocks and bolsters.
A non refundable deposit of £100 secures your place.
All bookings subject to terms and conditions
For more information, booking form, brochure, terms and conditions please contact me, Anji at email@example.com
I hope you can join me!
Terms and Conditions/Venue Information:
- The per-person deposit shown above is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable, except if the event is subsequently cancelled by us
- Payment of the balance in full is due by the e-mailed date shown and is non-refundable, except if the event is subsequently cancelled by us or we are able to allocate the place(s) to others. Please note that financial adjustment cannot be made if individuals arrive later or depart earlier than the set dates/times, or are temporarily absent from the Retreat
- If you require vegetarian, vegan or other special diets this must be stated on the e-mailed booking form. Cober Hill are happy to accommodate special diets, however they cannot be held responsible for dealing with specific medical dietary needs. Failure to confirm any special requirements at the time of booking may result in them not being available to you during the Retreat
- Please note that Cober Hill has two car parks for guests – it is advisable not to unload cars before registering
- Bedrooms are available for incoming guests after 3.00 pm on the day of arrival. Outgoing guests are requested to clear and vacate their bedrooms by 10.30 am on the day of departure
- Cober Hill operates a non-smoking policy in the interest of all guests. This applies to the whole of the Joseph Rowntree Centre (including the outside patio area) and Cober Hill main house. A smoking area is provided near the main building
- You are advised to take out relevant travel insurance
- Inclement weather policy- Please see your travel insurer for advice
- Emergency contact details, next of kin and contact details need to added on the booking from.
getting there (cloughton nr scarborough) cober hill
… by train getting there (cloughton nr scarborough) cober hill
to Scarborough from York and beyond: On Monday to Saturday there is generally an hourly First TransPennine Express service from York, Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool, with a two-hourly service to York and beyond on Sunday. Northern Rail currently operates a two-hourly service from Filey, Bridlington and Hull, with extra trains during peak hours
to Scarborough from Hull: Northern Rail currently operates a two-hourly service from Filey, Bridlington and Hull, with extra trains during peak hours
from Scarborough Station either take a bus (services 15 or 93) from the Westborough stop immediately outside the station, or a taxi asking for Cober Hill, Cloughton (about 5 miles)
… by bus
from Scarborough: Bus 15: This East Yorkshire service operates half hourly between Scarborough and Cloughton every day except Sundays. Alight at the Red Lion Stop, approximately 200 metres from Cober Hill. Walk north along the High Street (A171) to the major junction, crossing onto Newlands Road as the A171 bends off to the left – the entrance to Cober Hill is on the right approximately 100 metres along Newlands Road
The Arriva 93 service to Whitby runs hourly via Cloughton (including Sundays), and a number of less frequent bus services also pass along the same route – please check with the driver that it stops at Cloughton before getting on board
from Whitby: Bus 93: This Arriva service operates an hourly service to Scarborough via Cloughton (including Sundays). Alight at the Lockwood Chase Stop (opposite the Red Lion). Walk back north along the High Street (A171) to the major junction and onto Newlands Road
A number of less frequent bus services also pass along the same route – please check with the driver that it stops at Cloughton before getting on board
… by car
from South (Scarborough): Take the A171 (Scalby Road) out of Scarborough, signposted to Whitby, through the village of Cloughton (approx 5 miles). At the sharp left hand bend at the end of the village turn right (effectively straight on, signposted to Ravenscar) onto Newlands Road – the entrance to Cober Hill car park is on the right approximately 100 metres along Newlands Road
from North (Whitby): Follow the A171 to Cloughton (approx 14 miles from Whitby). At the sharp right hand bend on entering the village turn left, signposted to Staintondale and Ravenscar, onto Newlands Road – the entrance to Cober Hill car park is on the right approximately 100 metres along Newlands Road
Free parking is available within the Cober Hill site
CoberHill, Newlands Road, Cloughton, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO13 0AR
Bookings are closed for this event.