Time:4:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: The Lake District
Hello, and welcome,
I am so excited to have you join us for our Autumn Yoga Retreat.
Our Autumn Equinox Women’s Yoga Retreat weekend is Fri 22-24 Sept 2023 at a beautiful venue in the Lake District. There is access to the beautiful grounds, and the lake district offers wild swimming nearby, beautiful walks in nature, mountains and more.
The Retreat Includes 2 nights accommodation, all rooms are ensuite or have their own separate bathroom, the price includes a friday evening meal, Sat breakfast, lunch and evening meal, Sunday breakfast and lunch.
There will be tea and coffee supplied with biscuits at the break times.
The Yoga will be taught in the beautiful barn in the grounds, we will be staying in the main hall.
- Friday pm arrive, welcome and settle in-Relaxing Yoga and Evening Yoga Nidra
- Sat am Yoga min 2 hours, evening- Restorative Yoga and Nidra
- Sun am Yoga min 2 hours including Yoga nidra and closing session after lunch
The price is £370 per person including accommodation, daily yoga, 3 meals a day and tea/coffee/biscuits
All dietary requirements can be catered for.
You can book your place with a deposit of £110, followed by 2 further split payments £130 and £130 (£10 discount if you pay by bank transfer)
The deposit for Autumn Equinox Women’s Yoga Retreat is £110 to secure your place. Full payment is to be made by the end of July.
To pay by bank transfer, please e-mail Anji at email@example.com or via the website (paypal)
- Deposit secures your place, this is non refundable unless there is a medical exemption (covid), or extenuating circumstances.
- Holiday insurance is recommended for your own personal cover
- Places will are limited to 12-15 women
- People can share rooms with friends if preferred
I am so looking forward to you joining us.
Retreats really are very special, and I love teaching them.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact Anji for further details
Warmest wishes, Anji Rox Yoga
The Lake District
Bookings are closed for this event.