1. Payment is accepted by AnjiRox Yoga on the basis that a registration form has been submitted, including full medical details.
In particular, please ensure you let us know if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Conditions associated with heart disease
- Cancer or benign tumours
- Detached retina
- Multiple sclerosis
- ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis)
- Recent post operative conditions
- Pregnancy or possible pregnancy
- Recent injuries
2. We reserve the right to refuse an application if any medical history is withheld that relates to the above condition.
3. Refund policy: refunds cannot be given after the start of a programme.
- Where you have booked a block of 10 session those sessions must be taken with a 12 week period from the date of the start of the block.
- Where you have booked a block of 5 sessions those sessions must be taken within an 8 week period from the date of your first payment.
- Unused sessions after your period has expired will be lost.
4. All bookings are subject to availability in the class. If a booking is received less than 5 working days before the start of a block/programme whilst we will do all we can to accommodate you, we are not able to guarantee your place.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a block of classes/programme if there are insufficient numbers. In this instance a full refund will be paid within 14 days.